SINARLINE CASH BOOK
SINARLINE CASH BOOK
SINARLINE CASH BOOK
HB02879 SINARLINE CASH BOOK 3 COLOR 3 QR
Cash book is used for recording of financial transactions. The transactions are include sales, purchases, income, and payments. All books are especially used by book-keeper whom also known as an accounting clerk or accounting technician. 144 sheets
|Manufacturers Part Number (MPN)||N/A|
1. The Customer shall ensure that they do not accept the delivery of any product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
2. Products purchased by a customer can be returned/replaced by Office Everything within 7 days of the delivery date by placing a “Return Order” or “Replacement Order” request to the Customer Care Centre on 07009009000, 07041118888 or by sending an email at [email protected] if customer finds that the product delivered is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the product that was ordered or is expired or does not meet the specification listed on the website. Returns or Replacement will be entertained only once for each order. If the item came with a free promotional item, then the promotional item must also be returned.
3. In case of return or replacement of any product, then Office Everything will arrange pick up of such products. The customer will assist to return the product completely in the same condition as it was received along with all accessories/booklets/freebies etc. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. The customer will be provided with an acknowledgement of return on the return of the product and the said acknowledgement should be produced or quoted in all future communications with Office Everything, in this regard. If the returns are in an area, which is not serviced by us directly, we shall use our logistics partner to retrieve the product. Any shipment cost will be reimbursed to customer
4. Any replacement/exchange shall be processed only where the product is available and in all other cases, the customer will be provided with a voucher valid for one year including shipping charges if any, paid by the customer in relation to such product. This voucher can only be used on officeeverything.com.ng platform.
5. Office Everything will make reasonable endeavor that any eligible refund is initiated within 15 days of receipt of returned products. If the customer requires the refund in any other method, please indicate it on the return form including your bank details and contact number.
6. In case of any defect arising after delivery of the product, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer’s warranty terms.
7.In case any free item is found defective then Office Everything shall arrange for the replacement of the free item only and the main product shall not be replaced. If any free gift is not available with Office Everything for an exchange, the product will be taken back along with the free gift and the eligible refund will be processed.
We want you to be completely happy with your Office Everything order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply. Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
When returning a gift, a Office Everything Gift Card will be issued to the gift recipient for the amount of the returned merchandise.
On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your Office Everything order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment).
Enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s). Please use one of the return labels provided on the front of your packing slip to ensure proper return address and credit information. Restricted items must be returned using ground transportation.